Photographic Art by Kirsteen Titchener, UK
I’d like to invite you to explore my developing portfolio that delves into the deepest recesses of the human mind. Drawing on my background in psychology I endevour to create images that are both challenging and thought provoking.
Creating the impossible while producing an image that is still believable as a photograph is more challenging than it first appears. I achieve this using a little (sometimes a lot) of Adobe Photoshop magic. Images often combine multiple photographs that are frequently taken months apart to create just one new photograph.
Recognition & Publications
- Fine Art Photography Awards (FAPA) nominee – 2017
- Pictorial and Fine Art Photographer of the Year nominee – The Societies of Photographers (2016) – Runner Up
- Photographer of the Year Nominee – The Societies of Photographers (2016)
- The International Photography Awards (IPA) – self portrait category – honorable mention
- The Societies of Photographers Gold Awards – x2 (2016)
- PX3 Prix de la Photographie Paris Honorable Mention – x2 (2015)
- The Societies of Photographers Gold Awards (2015)
- Photographer of the Year Nominee – The Societies of Photographers (2014)
- 2017 – The Royal Photographic Society Visual Art Magazine, Cover and 5 page artist feature.
- 2015 – Western Morning News Sunday Supplement, artist feature.
Group Exhibition – The Royal Society Visual Art Members’ Print Exhibition 2017